The room we stayed in smelled horrible ( urine smell) when we arrived and they just gave us 2 pods of odour neutraliser for the smell.

We couldn’t use the pool when we wanted as it was always too full and even if we could use the facility there were snot and hair all over the pool.

The life guards stood outside the pool area smoking, “how professional?! ”

The rooms were not baby friendly ” Royal Gold Room with no bath”, the hair dryer supplied was an open red element which was a health and safety risk.

The sofa bed collapsed with me on it, what would have happened if my 7 month old was on there?!

Usually u should relax on your holiday, but this was the worst most stressful time of our lives.

The staff was not helpful at all. They had horrible attitudes when u asked for assistance.

It took them an hole day to sort out the soda bed that collapsed as I had to complain a second time.

I am terribly unhappy with this holiday parks professionalism and customer service, and on top of all this it is it has major health and safety risk as well